A motivated, competent and experienced Estate Agency Branch Manager is required by a successful and well-established local independent company to manage their vibrant Sales and Lettings office in the Croydon area.
The branch manager will be taking on the management of the profitable and successful Lettings business but also have the responsibility for building and developing the sales business which is in its infancy.
The successful candidate will hold overall responsibility for delivering branch key performance targets and agreed income, cost and profit budgets and will manage and support all related activities within the branch including: converting instructions to sales, driving the sales and lettings process, maintaining average fees and winning and retaining business
Essential Skills required:
- Previous agency managerial experience at branch level
- Have a proven track record of success in the Estate Agency industry
- Experience of both residential sales and lettings
- Hold a full, valid, driving licence and be a car owner
- Capacity for handling sales and lettings listings and progression
- Good verbal communication, self-confident & persuasive
- Customer focussed and results orientated
- Smart, well presented and quick witted
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Local knowledge of the Croydon area helpful
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London speak, in confidence, to one of our experts or visit our website at raynerpersonnel.com