Our client is looking for an experienced Branch Manager for their office in Amersham.
This particular role is for a market leading independent estate agency. As a Branch Manager your role will be to focus on the day-to-day running of the branch ensuring that all business objectives are achieved. Providing effective leadership to your team, you will aim to maximise opportunities and optimise profitability alongside the continued delivery of outstanding customer service. Taking a pro-active approach, you should be aware of changes and challenges in the marketplace ensuring increase in profitability, market share and ultimately focussed on your goal of achieving high street market leader status.
You must be target driven and have a clear understanding of KPIs with proven success in maintaining activity levels as well as the experience and confidence to win new business.
Your excellent people management and leadership skills will be matched by the ability to act as a role model to the rest of the team. Effective in delegation and time management you will achieve the objectives of this role to a high standard. They are looking for a professional, committed, performance focused, experienced Estate Agent with exceptional communication skills, determination and enthusiasm to deliver the very highest customer service and in turn deliver great results.
Required skills and experience for this Branch Manage role:
- Minimum requirement of 3 years at a senior level
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a result orientated environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Knowledge of Reapit software would be preferable
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm Monday-Thursday, 9am to 6pm Fridays and 9am to 4pm alternate Saturdays.
If you have the drive, motivation and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment.
If you think this role could be for you, then apply today!!