Our client a large independent Estate Agent is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to run their busy office in Slough.
As a Branch Manager your role will be to focus on the day to day running of the branch ensuring all business objectives are achieved. You will be career driven, hungry for success, with the ability to lead your sales team to their full potential. You will aim to maximise opportunities and optimise profitability alongside the continued delivery of outstanding customer service. You should be aware of changes and challenges in the marketplace, and remain focused on your goal of achieving high street market leader status.
Your excellent people management and leadership skills will be matched by the ability to act as a role model to the rest of the team. You must have a clear understanding of KPI's with the confidence to nurture and inspire others.
This is a Mon-Fri role working alternate Saturdays.
Benefits of the Branch Manager role include:
- Excellent Basic Salary and Earning Potential
- Company Car/ Allowance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Career Progression
- Opportunity to work for large independent Estate Agent
Required Skills and Experience needed for the Branch Manager role include:
- Previous Estate Agency Branch Manager position held
- Local knowledge preferable but not essential
- The desire to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Managing and inspiring the sales team
- The ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- You must hold a full UK driving licence
If you have the drive, motivation and commitment to succeed in today's challenging market, our client is waiting to hear from you.
What a wonderful opportunity ! Why wait, apply today !!