BRANCH MANAGER – Elephant and Castle, South East London
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
OTE: £40,000 - £45,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am-6:00pm, every other Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
Car or car allowance
One of our clients located in South East London are looking to recruit a Branch Manager with previous experience.
The successful candidate will have the necessary attributes to be a champion of residential Sales and Lettings. Previous property experience is essential as is a proven track record of success. You should genuinely like dealing with people and have a real genuine interest in property and believe passionately in delivering high customer service levels. You will need drive and determination to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity
* Generate potential valuation appointments for Sales and Lettings
* Engineering the touting and canvassing system to ensure it is carried out consistently
* Ensure all for sale and to let properties are actively and consistently touted
* Listing, letting and selling properties together with ancillary services
* Build, manage, coach and motivate a strong team to ensure daily basics are carried out to win new business
* Deal with portal enquiries effectively and quickly
* Hold short morning meeting with staff to review previous day’s activity and plan the new day
* Carry out monthly staff appraisals and reviews
* Work with the office owner to progress sales to a completion
* Target orientated with a proven record of achievement
* Enthusiastic and motivated at all times
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Be highly organised
* Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
* Display high standards of service and presentation
* Ability to develop a team and add coaching where needed
Should this role be of interst to you, contact LCA now on 0208 505 5444.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.