A well-established award winning Independent Estate agents are seeking a highly motivated, highly capable and highly experienced Branch Manager to run their recently opened Farnham Office.
The role will involve managing the sales team, motivating the negotiators to hit targets and delivering exceptional customer service. You will responsible for hitting and hopefully, exceeding branch targets and ensuring the branch is profitable. You will be generating business and winning instructions as well managing and mentoring your team.
The ideal candidates must have previous experience as a Branch Manager in residential sales. You will be enthusiastic, a strong communicator and a people motivator. You will have a real passion for property coupled with the drive to succeed.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and ability
Essential Skills required:
- Estate Agency experience is essential
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Listing and business winning skills
- Strong sales conversion rates
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- Highly organised, dynamic and driven
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license and car required
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: email@example.com
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts, or for full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com