An incredible opportunity to join a new lending platform as a Buy-to-Let Underwriter with some impressive backers has opened up due to increased performance by the firm. With Private Equity backing they have a great platform to continue to expand on.
The role based in Central London allows the right candidate an opportunity to join a growing team focusing on Buy-to-Let mortgages, bridging and development finance. A underwriter is crucial to their continued expansion and they are looking for someone to join the incumbents to expand their efforts.
The right candidate will have had at least 2 years of experience in an underwriting capacity and have been dealing with similar cases be that Buy-to-Let or Bridging and Development Finance.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and reviewing preliminary loan offers
- Review and analyse the loan whilst carrying out internal valuation studies of the loan
- Prepare final credit papers incorporating all internal and external analysis undertaken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the development finance area
- Proven knowledge of the sector
- Be able to take responsibility of Loan transactions and manage a pipeline of deals
The role is paying a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 with a bonus structure on top.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org