An incredible opportunity to join a new lending platform as a Buy-to-Let Underwriter with some impressive backers has opened up due to increased performance by the firm. They have both a private equity based backer alongside a senior funding line provided by a big 4 bank they have a great platform to continue to expand on.
The role based in Central London allows the right candidate an opportunity to join a growing team focusing on Buy-to-Let mortgages, bridging and development finance. An underwriter is crucial to their continued expansion and they are looking for someone to join the incumbents to expand their efforts.
The right candidate will have had at least 2 years of experience in an underwriting capacity and have been dealing with similar cases be that Buy-to-Let or Bridging and Development Finance.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and reviewing preliminary loan offers
- Review and analyse the loan whilst carrying out internal valuation studies of the loan
- Prepare final credit papers incorporating all internal and external analysis undertaken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the development finance area
- Proven knowledge of the sector
- Be able to take responsibility of Loan transactions and manage a pipeline of deals
The role is paying a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 with a bonus structure on top.
If this is of interest, please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith.
020 7291 0910