Deverell Smith are working in partnership with a new operator in the BTR sector who are now looking for a fantastic individual to lead the operations of their first scheme opening in West London. This is an extremely exciting time to join a business who have gone from strength to strength and having a very strong pipeline.
The business is seeking a General Manager with both customer service experience as well as ideally property management experience. In particular, the candidate must have at least 15 years of experience and is comfortable in a senior management role which requires candidates to be professional and organised, personable and proactive and responsive.
- Over 15 years working experience
- Last role in a senior management position
- Customer service experience, including negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations.
- Organised and professional
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems*
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about customer service.
- Professional and credible.
- Preferred qualifications:
- ARLA or IRPM qualification preferred but not essential
- First Aid
For a full copy of the JD with a breakdown of responsibilities, please contact our BTR specialist Nick Hammond on 0207 291 0917 for more information.