A leading managing agent require a Building Manager for a newly redeveloped building in The City of London.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing a multi-tenanted commercial building and full management of Service Charge Budget in excess of £1 million
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Ensure all Staff training, development and general requirements are identified and reviewed in accordance with company policies and appraisal processes.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Experience in managing Service Charge Budget
- Experience working managing a multi-tenant commercial building for a managing agent
- IOSH/NEBOSH Desirable
- Good M&E knowledge
- Experience managing on site staff
- Membership to relevant professional body
£40K - £50k + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith