A leading managing agent have an immediate need for an experienced Building Manager for a renowned circa 200,000 Sq. Ft building in Central London.
They will efficiently manage the operations and services for the multi-tenanted building and fully set and manage the service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Maintain the high standards already in place of building management.
- Experience in managing Service Charge Budget
- Experience working for a commercial managing agent
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience tendering and contract management
- Good M&E Knowledge
- Strong management skills
£42K - £48k + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith