Our client a leading property management company are looking for a Building Manager to oversee the day to day operations and services in a multi-tenanted building in Central London.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislation's.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Experience in managing service charge budget
- Previous experience managing a multi-tenanted commercial building.
- IOSH/NEBOSH Desirable
- Good communicator and leadership skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
£38K - £42k + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith