Our client, a niche Property investment business are looking for a Building Manager for a building in Watford
The Building Manager will provide day to day management of all operations and services, be responsible for the on-site team and manage all budgets and expenditure
- Maintain and service the building, both externally and internally to the high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets
- Assist with drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Regular inspection of the site and organise remedial action if and where required
- Ensure planned maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with the planned programme and carried out within due timetable
- Monitor all health and safety requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent tenant relationships and attend meetings as applicable.
- Carry out regular fire and other evacuations in accordance with H and S requirements. Including updating emergency plan and related site maps.
- Liaise with local authorities
- Manage work programmes on site, acting as point of contact for all parties involved. Included on site and external contractors.
- Produce reports on a regular basis for operational management and surveying team as required.
- Assist with compiling external contracts with the Regional FM and the procurement department in line with the company policy.
- Ensure all personnel are trained within the needs of their roles including reviews and set timetable of appraisal
- Oversee and review work carried out by contractors to ensure the standards achieved and maintained in line with the contract agreement.
- Previous property management experience.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of premises management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Previous experience managing budgets
£28 - £32k + Benefits.
If you are interested please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith