One of the largest property companies in the UK are looking for a Building Manager to be responsible for the management of facilities across a trophy site. Including, Hard and Soft Services, Health and Safety, Building Fabric and Service Charge.
- Manage and Coordinate the physical and environmental conditions within the building. Ensure all services are delivered for the full and effective operation.
- Liaise with tenants keeping them up to date of all services and work within the building.
- Inspect the building regularly including common parts areas, record issues and take action accordingly and deal with faults reported by tenants and day to day issues
- Dealing with insurance claims in conjunction with Facilities Coordinator.
- Ongoing management of energy, sustainability and the carbon reduction commitment.
- Establish and maintain co-operation with local authority departments, organisations and businesses as necessary for the successful operation of the building.
- Attend regular contract meetings and take ownership for managing the contracts at designated building. Assist Senior FM to monitor performance and bench-marking for quality and cost.
- Manage Health and Safety compliance, ensure that all records, inspections and documents are up to date.
- Review utilities consumption levels in conjunction with Environmental Policy.
- Controlling of budgets - Managing service charge expenditure. Highlighting priorities for repair, enhancement and modification of the building services and facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of service charge budget which are to be considered and reviewed by senior FM.
- Undertake other related duties as directed including providing assistance/cover for other client buildings where necessary.
- Experience in managing service charge budgets
- Good communicator and leadership skill
- Strong IT Skills
- A strong background in Property and Facilities management with a mixed-use property
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Membership of BIFM
- NEBOSH Certificate
£45K - £55k + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please call or send over your CV to email@example.com