A leading managing agent require a Building Manager for a newly refurbished building in Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations and services for the building multi tenanted commercial building, including managing service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Experience managing contractors
- Some M & E Knowledge
- Experience in managing Service Charge Budget
- Experience working in a commercial managing agent
- Good communicator
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
£27k - £30k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith