A global managing agent require a Building Manager for a newly developed 200,000 Sq. Ft building in West London
They will efficiently manage the operations and services for the building and set and manage the service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislation.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Experience in managing Service Charge Budget
- Experience working for a commercial managing agent
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience tendering and contract management
- Good M&E Knowledge
- Strong management skills
£38k - £45k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith