A leading property company are looking for a Building Manager, to manage the day-to-day operations of a multi tenanted, commercial building in The City.
The site requires an experienced Building Manager with good customer service skills, health and safety knowledge and previous experience managing an annual service budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Manage third party contractors.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Experience managing annual service charge budget.
- Previous experience managing a multi tenanted commercial building.
- Proactive, problem solver
- IOSH minimum
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good M&E knowledge
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith