A leading managing agent are looking for a Building Manager, to manage the day-to-day operations of a 300,000 Sq. Ft. multi-tenanted, commercial building in Canary Wharf.
The site requires an experienced Building Manager with good customer service skills, good technical knowledge and previous experience managing fit out projects.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Manage third party contractors.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Good understanding of M&E, previous experience managing hard services on a large trophy building
- Experience managing complex annual service charge budget.
- Previous experience managing a large multi tenanted commercial building.
- IOSH minimum
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good M&E knowledge
- Previous experience managing large fit out projects.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith