A niche property company are looking for an experienced Building Manager to manage a multi-tenanted Commercial Building in the West End.
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations and services for the building, managing on site staff, external contractors, set and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Obtain building and contracted services to uphold the necessary standards
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Experience managing Service Charge Budget
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience with tendering and contract management
- Good understanding of M&E
- Strong management skills
£40k - £45k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith