I am assisting a leading managing agent, they require a Building Manager for a recently refurbished building in the heart of The City. You will be responsible for day to day operations and services for the building.
The building is a multi-let site with, with demanding tenants, good experience of customer service would be preferred. A well rounded understanding of M&E is also required and someone who has experience managing a service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Manage third party contractors.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislations.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Experience managing annual service charge budget.
- Experience in managing service charge budget
- A background of working in a commercial managing agent environment
- Good knowledge of M&E
- Good communicator and leadership skill
- Excellent customer service skills
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith