Our client, a leading managing agent are looking for a Building Manager for a 120,000 Sq. Ft commercial building in Central Bristol.
The Building Manager will provide day to day operations management in line with health and safety, environmental and company procedures, legislation and tenant requirements. As well as managing the service charge budget.
- Maintain and service the building, both externally and internally to the high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets
- Assist with drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Regular inspection of the site and organise remedial action if and where required
- Ensure planned maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with the planned programme and carried out within due timetable
- Monitor all health and safety requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent tenant relationships and attend meetings as applicable.
- Carry out regular fire and other evacuations in accordance with H and S requirements. Including updating emergency plan and related site maps.
- Liaise with local authorities
- Manage work programmes on site, acting as point of contact for all parties involved. Included on site and external contractors.
- Produce reports on a regular basis for operational management and surveying team as required.
- Assist with compiling external contracts with the Regional FM and the procurement department in line with the company policy.
- Ensure all personnel are trained within the needs of their roles including reviews and set timetable of appraisal
- Oversee and review work carried out by contractors to ensure the standards achieved and maintained in line with the contract agreement.
- Previous experience working in a managing agent environment
- Good understanding of M&E
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£30,000-£35,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith