A leading Property company are looking for a Building Manager to manage a newly developed commercial building in Central London.
The Building Manager will manage the day to day operations and services into a multi-let commercial building and also the commercial aspect of a mixed use estate you will be responsible for health and safety, environmental and company procedures, legislation and tenant requirements as well as being responsible for the service charge budget.
- Maintain and service the building, both externally and internally to the high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets
- Assist with drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Regular inspection of the site and organise works where needed
- Oversee and review work carried out by contractors to ensure the standards achieved and maintained in line with the contract agreement.
- Ensure planned maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with the planned programme and carried out within due timetable
- Monitor all health and safety requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent tenant relationships and attend meetings as applicable.
- Manage work programmes on site, acting as point of contact for all parties involved. Included on site and external contractors.
- Produce reports on a regular basis for operational management and surveying team as required.
- Assist with compiling external contractors with the Regional FM and the procurement department in line with the company policy.
- Previous experience in managing a commercial building 150,000 Sq. Ft +
- Previous experience managing a Service Charge Budget is essential
- Good understanding of M&E
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.