Deverell Smith are looking for an experienced building manager in the Manchester area to join a leading commercial property management company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a challenge and long term progression. Day to day duties will involve supporting and overseeing the building maintenance of a 60,000sq ft office building with ground floor retail. Duties will include -
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management - ensuring all legal requirements and the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 are met, advising Client and occupiers as appropriate budget setting, management and reconciliation.
- Occupier and retail management
- Ability to manage contractors to ensure PPM works and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with fellow building manager network to drive for improved standards and efficiency's.
- Working closely with regional director team to ensure cost recovery and central budgets and effectively managed.
- Work closely with surveying colleagues and central support functions to ensure client strategy is executed
- Develop rapport with occupiers and looks at ways of occupier.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times. Ideally the below candidate will demonstrate or have experience in -
- IOSH essential
- NEBOSH desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Building Management skill
- Contractor management.
- Confident in Microsoft and Google Apps
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Proactive, flexible attitude to changes in the company, IT systems and the role.
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Committed and focused
- Positively work towards improvement
- Have a positive, proactive approach
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Able to prioritise and organise workload
- Display integrity at all times
- Desire to learn new systems & methods or working
Please apply with your most up to date CV. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Emily on 0230566295.