A leading Property company are looking for a Building Manager to manage an iconic building in South West London.
The Building Manager will manage the day to day operations and services for a multi let commercial building, Retail units and an area of residential. You will be responsible for health and safety and for the service charge budget. Due to the nature of the building a good knowledge of M&E will be particularly important
- Maintain and service the building, both externally and internally to the high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets
- Assist with drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Regular inspection of the site and organise works where needed
- Oversee and review work carried out by contractors to ensure the standards achieved and maintained in line with the contract agreement.
- Ensure planned maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with the planned programme and carried out within due timetable
- Monitor all health and safety requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent tenant relationships and attend meetings as applicable.
- Manage work programmes on site, acting as point of contact for all parties involved. Included on site and external contractors.
- Produce reports on a regular basis for operational management and surveying team as required.
- Assist with compiling external contractors with the Regional FM and the procurement department in line with the company policy.
- Previous experience managing a commercial building 100,000 Sq. Ft +
- Previous experience managing a Service Charge Budget is essential
- Good understanding of M&E
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH