A leading Property Management company are looking for a Building Manager to manage two buildings in Cambridge.
The Building Manager will manage the day to day operations and services for circa 100,000 Sq. Ft of multi-tenanted commercial property. One of the buildings is a brand new development which tenants will fit out.
- Maintain and service the building, both externally and internally to the high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets
- Assist with drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site.
- Regular inspection of the site and organise works where needed
- Oversee and review work carried out by contractors to ensure the standards achieved and maintained in line with the contract agreement.
- Ensure planned maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with the planned programme and carried out within due timetable
- Monitor all health and safety requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent tenant relationships and attend meetings as applicable.
- Manage work programmes on site, acting as point of contact for all parties involved. Included on site and external contractors.
- Produce reports on a regular basis for operational management and surveying team as required.
- Assist with compiling external contractors with the Regional FM and the procurement department in line with the company policy.
- Previous experience in managing a commercial building
- Previous experience managing a Service Charge Budget is essential
- Previous experience taking a new development from PC to fit out.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.