A niche property business require a Building Manager for multi-tenanted building in The City.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and services for the building and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with occupiers, encourage open communication on any issues.
- Produce and manage the annual service charge budget.
- Manage Health and Safety, Emergency Procedures and safe working practices are in line with current legislation's.
- Manage incident procedures and risk assessments making sure occupiers are aware of their obligations.
- Follow the company tender guidelines, obtain building and contracted services upholding the necessary standards for the delivery of building services. Regularly monitoring and directly liaising with the service providers.
- Good M & E Knowledge
- Experience managing a commercial building
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good Customer Service Skills.
£30k - £35k + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith