A new opportunity has arisen to join the thriving Build to Rent sector as a General Manager in Central London. This is such a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to work for a reputable company, where you will be able to have full autonomy of your site whilst progressing your career extremely fast. This company are well known for offering there staff phenomenal training within a great working environment.
The role of the General Manager:
- Ensure warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors
- Engage with residents, building professional yet caring and supportive relationships.
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service at all times.
- Support all marketing and promotion of the development
- Promoting the company and the development at all times
- Carry out rental appraisals
- Carry out viewings of apartments available to let
- Negotiating tenancy terms
- Ensure all available properties are let in a timely and profitable fashion
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis on viewings and submit relevant feedback
- Identify 'problem' apartments and propose solutions
- Completing Inventories, Check In and Check Out reports
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment; complete apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
- Provide local area information to residents
- To undertake any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time
The ideal General Manager is:
- Highly organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Personable and be well presented
- Good attention to detail
The General Manager role is paying up to £35,000 a wealth of other benefits and also the chance to get bonuses on top.