My Client, a multidisciplinary building consultancy with offices across the South East are looking to add a Building Surveyor to be based in their Essex office.
This building consultancy prides itself in working across commercial, residential, industrial and retail sectors with clients ranging from small independents to large, blue chip companies. This consultancy offer a full service management approach, including new-build, alterations and alterations as well as repairs and refurbishments.
Ideally this candidate will be chartered although not essential. Exposure to Education and Healthcare sectors will be valued more highly than qualification.
Key elements of the role include;
- Providing Party Wall advice to Building and Adjoining Owners
- Preparing Schedules of Dilapidations negotiating claims and providing general advice to Landlords and Tenants.
- Acting as Contract Administrator on projects ranging in value from £50,000 to £3m + Dependant on the complexity/size
- Large amount of work within sectors such as education, local authority and healthcare as well as commercial and residential
Key requirements for the appointed candidate;
- Previous experience within healthcare or education sectors
- Having the ability to maintain and build relationships with client contacts
- Have a knowledge of various forms of construction, building pathology and relevant legislation
- A drive and hunger to succeed and develop your personal and company growth
- Commercially aware, able to turn potential business into current projects
If you have the experience within building surveying and want to take on an exciting new challenge with a hugely respected consultancy, please get in touch at email@example.com
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Michael a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Michael specialises in Building Surveying recruitment across smaller niche practices to large consultancies and client side, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.