Business Data Analyst - Bicester.
Salary £25-30k dependent on experience.
This is a role focussed on business and client reporting using existing data. The role supports the whole group, as well as working with the business to develop new and improved reporting going forward. Working in a small Finance team you will be responsible for analysing, extracting, cleansing and manipulating and presenting data.
Opportunity also exists to be actively involved in maintaining and developing workflow used to manage the day to day operational priorities.
- Creating ad hoc data extracts from multiple business systems using Excel & Various CRM software
- Interpret business requirements and work with key stakeholders to deliver business critical reports
- Deliver data for ad hoc business requests in a timely manner, extracting data from in-house databases
- Data validation and integrity
- Through production of MI, provide business insight and analysis
- Calculation of monthly/quarterly employees commissions.
- Manage and maintain existing reports and any associated issues
- Assist in other data related activities, such as data migration and data cleansing
- Assist with making changes to system configuration
- Maintain documentation of system configuration and reporting processes
- Assisting in robust budgeting processes and creation
- 1+ years’ experience in a data analyst role
- Proven experience in data visualisation and presenting complex data
- Advanced Excel including some experience with VBA
- Microsoft Access and Power BI (Optional)
- Proven experience of data manipulation, data analysis, data extracts, data presentation
- Customer service attitude, willingness to help and focused on delivery
- Willingness to own issues through to completion, communicating effectively and in a timely manner throughout
- Helpful, courteous and experienced in dealing with user issues and frustrations
- Good team communication, with experiences in sharing and presenting new ideas and approaches with the team
- Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards
Relationship building, teamwork, and change management are key parts of the team’s day to day activities.
- Senior management
- operational staff
Reports to Finance & Operations Director