A Business Development Consultant, with strong knowledge of the London Lettings and wider property market, is required by a property investment company based in Hong Kong that help clients invest in the London property market. You will be focused on winning lettings business for their sister company, an estate agency based in London.
The London based estate agency is based in SE1 but covers the entirety of London especially focusing on where sales and lettings demand is strong.
The ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong sales skills and have great knowledge of the London property market. This is a target based role with a heavy focus on outward bound calls. This opportunity could be well suited to a move consultant or client services consultant who is used to a high volume of outbound activity to prospective landlords. Alternatively, a Lettings Manager or Valuer used to London markets favoured by South East Asian investors could be a great addition to their team.
Please note: this position does require relocation to Hong Kong if you are not based there already.
The key duties of the Business Development Consultant role will be:
- Phoning through database and pitching potential vendors
- Meeting vendors and bringing on instructions
- Sourcing new leads from a variety of targeted sources to convert into instructions
- Cultivating productive working relationships with Sales and Lettings Managers through regular contact and effective two-way management of expectations
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of the London property market
- Happy to relocate to Hong Kong if necessary
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great track record of winning business within the property sector
- Strong organisational and time management ability
Salary: £30,000 basic £50,000 OTE.
If this is a role of interest please do contact Hugh from Deverell Smith.