Business Development Director/ Head of Partnerships - London
Our client is seeking a very talented Head of or Senior Director with experience in business development, strategic planning, consultancy, partnership management and marketing.
With experience in working in a direct market consumer based start-up, to set the foundation in this rapidly growing and well-funded tech start-up.
You will be a key hire in the organisation, and work directly with CEO, and founding board members.
You will help shape the future of this company by developing strategic partnerships, relationships, and business opportunities.
Our client believes in quality over quantity and are looking to attract London's top talent. You will be joining a team of experienced start-up veterans, from a successful background creating and working in companies valued over 100 million pounds.
* Identify strategic partnerships to strengthen consumer brand
* Finding creative solution to enter new markets
* Establishing partnership guidelines
* Developing partnerships, customer support and training culture, and direction
* Working closely with marketing, and product managers to create a strong and innovative offering to attract direct consumers.
* Partnership or business development experience with strong marketing skills
* Have great relationship management skills
* Experience targeting key decision makers to form partnerships
* Well educated from top university, analytic and driven
* Experience in making analytically informed decisions
* Residential property experience with well-established network would be a beneficial but not essential
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Options grant
* Generous vacation package