A premier leading estate agency are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Client Services team to help generate and book property valuations across their network of eight offices in South London. Based out of their Dulwich Village office, this is an outstanding career opportunity to join an incredibly established London estate agency.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic, high performing, family owned property services company based in London. The group has a host of complementary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry including Land and Development, Commercial, Finance, New Homes, Residential Sales and Lettings.
The culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and fast-paced and very much hands on.
- Business development - calling through warm lead on the database from previous enquiries
- Booking appointments for the Lettings and Sales Managers to value properties and bring on instructions
- General administrative duties
- Marketing - creating email marketing campaigns, tracking website clicks and responses to campaigns
- A strong passion for property
- Past experience within sales or lettings (6 months+) ideal, but not necessary
- An enthusiastic and money hungry attitude
- Demonstrable track record of consistently overachieving targets
- Strong communication skills
What you can expect:
- Mon-Fri role!
- Basic salary £21-26k (depending on experience)
- OTE £30-40k
- Clear path for fast-track progression
- Opportunity to work in an established family run independent estate agency
- Top-performer all expenses paid trips and awards throughout the year
If you would be interested in finding out more and having a confidential chat about this role, please call Claudia Gasson on 02072911519.