Our client is an established and well regarded conveyancing company, with strong ties to a large number of estate agencies, who recommend their conveyancing services.
Due to increased demand for their services, alongside their focussed expansions plans, we now require an experience Business Development Manager, specialising in conveyancing and ideally based in Yorkshire, to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to develop and enhance the current levels of business to business across the UK. You will take a leading role in providing strategic and practical business development support and advice, with the aim of building new markets and exploiting new business opportunities.
- To develop a network of estate agencies to use the company as their conveyancing service.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with branch staff, Branch Managers and Directors of estate agencies.
- To conduct regular training sessions with new and existing partner agents branch staff and valuers to maximise the level of conveyancing leads.
- To conduct regular site visits to all partner agent branches to build rapport with branch staff and deal with any issues arising.
- To liaise with the New Business Director to develop an agent recruitment strategy for your area.
- To carry out “in branch call out sessions” to generate leads from branches and demonstrate lead generation techniques to staff.
- To attend key clients monthly meetings where applicable.
- To update the Business Development Director a minimum weekly with scheduled activities.
- Progressive management of the service delivery of a panel of solicitors, making sure that they adhere to service level agreements.
- To develop the panel in terms of size and quality, this would involve attending meetings and adding new solicitors to the panel.
- To work closely with the client development team to resolve our clients service issues with panel members as quickly and efficiently as possible
- To be able to effectively communicate to solicitors, including training and resolution of any issues.
You will be a true professional and an experienced Business Development Manager, ideally with conveyancing experience, with an extremely strong track record, along with having a real drive and determination to succeed, you must:
- Have previous and demonstrable experience in business development, ideally in conveyancing, property or estate agency services.
- Must have experience of business analysis and process development.
- Must possess excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Have experience of high volume caseloads and case management systems.
- Have a good understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Have exceptionally strong communication skills, with the ability to engage corporate clients, colleagues and senior staff, particularly at board level.
- Have previous experience of setting and maintaining SLA’s.
- Have a drive to win and continuously improve processes.
- Be a self starter, able to set your own diary on a daily basis.
- Have high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- This is a home based role, but you must be able to travel across the UK frequently.
- £30,000pa to £40,000pa depending on experience
- Uncapped £50,000pa OTE
- Generous car allowance
- Excellent long term career prospects