My nationwide client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to operate in South East London. My client is a leading name in the world of conveyancing and your role will be to sign Estate Agencies up to use their services.
Ideally you will be based in London (SE) but must be within a commute of London to enable you to meet clients easily.
The successful applicant will have significant experience working in Estate Agency as a Branch Manager. Preferably for independent and corporate companies but the wider the skill set the better.
What you get:
- Generous basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- First year OTE of £60,000 - £70,000 UNCAPPED
- Opportunity to be based from home and organise your own working week
- Opportunities to progress within large company
What you need:
- Estate Agency Experience (Ideally 4 years at Branch Management level)
- Familiarity with the conveyancing process
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Your own car and full driving licence
- Confident telephone manner and excellent presentation
- Ability to organise your own working week
- Drive and motivation to push yourself and achieve results
If this opportunity sounds like it could be for you then please don't hesitate - call me today to discuss!