Working with your colleagues to maximise business opportunities and meet agreed business targets.
• Attend training meetings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Provide weekly reports to the Managing Partner and Managing Director on your meetings with potential new and existing introducers to include all relevant outcomes and agreed actions.
• Implement a diary/calendar system so that your colleagues in the new business department and the Managing Director are aware of where you are and who you are visiting on a daily basis.
• Manage defined territory at all levels to ensure delivery of personal and company objectives
• To increase new business for the firm primarily concentrating on Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
• To deliver an agreed number of Estate Agency offices delivering a targeted number of referred conveyancing matters.
• Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers and provide input to development of best practice.
• Identify and increase opportunities with new and existing accounts whilst developing relationships at various different levels
• Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties
• Communicate and deliver on personal plans to meet growth objectives for defined territory
• Represent the firm at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Own and develop ongoing account plan document and demonstrate progress against individual account objectives
• Carry out market research and competitor analysis where appropriate
• Use MI tools effectively to manage/motivate and inform business contacts and review your own sales performance against targets.
• Own and develop ongoing account plan
Your primary territory/region will be Croydon/Colchester although if an opportunity to build a relationship with and Estate Agent or IFA presents itself at another area, then naturally this should be pursued.