A fast growing alternative finance lender specialising in property finance is searching for a new Business Development Manager to join its West End based team.
This Peer-to-Peer lender has established itself as one of the leading lenders in its space and are searching for a Business Development Manager to continue its aggressive expanse into the market. Focusing on all types of alternative finance be that Senior, Stretch Senior, Bridging and Mezzanine, they have solutions to fit their client's needs.
Being able to manage a transaction from start to finish is highly beneficial but there is an extensive support team in place so it will not always be necessary. A network of brokers and developers is essential to succeeding; with a focus on residential projects the right candidate will have a track record of successful origination. The long-term aim is to get involved in commercial lending also so relevant experience there is also beneficial.
The role will entail:
- Origination and execution of Residential Property Finance transactions to create a strong pipeline and develop repeat business.
- Building and maintaining both new and old relationships with brokers and developers
- Arranging suitable loans with appropriate LTV, Rate, Term and Interest.
- Achieve and exceed the sales targets as set
- Involvement in all deal stages - Structuring, Underwriting and Executing
The right candidate will:
- Have experience in originating, structuring and monitoring property finance loans
- A network of relevant contacts, be that broker, developers, valuers and solicitors
- Experience working for an alternative finance provider.
- Understanding of the property finance market and trends
For the right person a salary between £50,000 and £100,000 is on offer, whilst there is also a lucrative commission structure and a equity offering coupled in.