Our client is a management services company in Leeds concentrating mainly on residential block management, the company encompasses services such as arranging day to day general repair, long term cyclical maintenance programs, service charge account, credit control functions, secretarial and other ad-hoc services our clients may require.
Our client is looking for a BDM to further enhance the company’s brand within the property management sector together with responsibility for developing new leads and driving these forward into new business.
Also presenting client specific proposals to a wide range of people from national property developers to residential management company directors bringing new business to the company. Presentations will be undertaken as part of a team along with the MD and Associate Director.
The successful candidate will report directly to the MD and will be assessed on agreed targets of new business developed.
Core skills and background to include:
- Track record of successful sales experience hitting targets and KPI’s
- Imaginative, forward thinking and hands-on approach with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and driven approach, articulate and professional
- A background in property management/estate agency advantageous but not essential
Specific business developer duties:
- Undertake a structured learning route to MIRPM and AssocRICS qualification, unless already held
- To obtain a signed management agreement from client instructions
- Draft and keep updated standard documents to facilitate new business
- To undertake a minimum of 6 marketing campaigns per annum with detailed analysis
- To monitor improve and upgrade the web site in particular where it can be utilised in a marketing capacity
- To attend client and industry meetings on a National level
- To deal with company matters at a senior level to ensure best practice and increase profitability
- To promote the best interest of the company and uphold the EOT ethos
- Assist the board in establishing the company’s strategic objectives and policies
- Report to the board of directors on a monthly basis as well as attending monthly board meetings to evaluate both company and department performance.
- To be familiar with current legislation relating to the industry and advise staff accordingly.
A superb opportunity with potential progression to board level for the right candidate!