An amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected Bridging Lender as a Business Development Manager has opened up. The company has very ambitious plans for the company year and is actively looking to expand its team.
Having doubled in size in the last 6 months, they are striving to push ahead of their own targets. The successful applicant will be able to manage a loan from initial enquiry through to completion and will have to manage their existing introducers whilst looking to expand it also. They have a strong capital base and thus an appetite to lend and are looking for a BDM who can match this ambition.
The successful candidate will:
- Utilize and expand broker/introducer network
- Build rapport with intermediaries to win business through different channels
- Win business and manage loans alongside the team through to completion
- Complete on bridging loans that enhance the companies lending profile
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record working within a specialist lender or bank
- A network of intermediaries and brokers
- Portfolio of past development clients
- Knowledge of the finance market
- Experience in the bridging sector is highly advantageous but not a requirement
If you are successful, you will be entitled to a basic salary of £70,000 (neg) alongside a commission and potential equity structure.
Do not hesitate and get in touch today with William Matterson from Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.
020 7291 0910