BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a Highly Regarded Law Firm working in the Colchester area
Working with your colleagues to maximise business opportunities and meet agreed business targets.
The Account Manager will have responsibility towards delivering the company’s objectives in building an Estate Agency distribution network for conveyancing.
This will be achieved through a smart business plan for cold calling and hunting new opportunities.
The role will also require you to support the quotes new business team and attending the branch office network and at trade fairs and exhibitions as and when required.
• Liaise with third parties as and when required regarding instructed cases
• Attend training meetings to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Provide weekly reports to the Managing Partner and Managing Director on your meetings with potential new and existing introducers to include all relevant outcomes and agreed actions.
• Implement a diary/calendar system so that your colleagues in the new business department and the Managing Director are aware of where you are and who you are visiting on a daily basis.
• Manage defined territory at all levels to ensure delivery of personal and company objectives
• To increase new business for the firm primarily concentrating on Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
• To deliver an agreed number of Estate Agency offices delivering a targeted number of referred conveyancing matters.
• Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers and provide input to development of best practice.
• Identify and increase opportunities with new and existing accounts whilst developing relationships at various different levels
• Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties
• Communicate and deliver on personal plans to meet growth objectives for defined territory
• Represent the firm at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Own and develop ongoing account plan document and demonstrate progress against individual account objectives
• Carry out market research and competitor analysis where appropriate
• Use MI tools effectively to manage/motivate and inform business contacts and review your own sales performance against targets.
• Own and develop ongoing account plan
Your primary territory/region will be Colchester, Essex although if an opportunity to build a relationship with and Estate Agent or IFA presents itself at another area, then naturally this should be pursued.
In conjunction with the Business Development Manager and the Account Manager you will work together to prioritise the development of building an Estate Agency/IFA distribution network for Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
You will also be required to become a member of the firm’s Marketing Committee and as such, may also be required to actively assist in the marketing and development of other areas of Law which the company offers to its customers.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
For more information please contact Charlotte on 07923 671814 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER