We are looking for an experienced residential Estate Agent with a talent for listing properties and winning instructions! If this sounds like you, then this could be a very exciting opportunity to build a career that could eventually develop into a management or partnership role.
The position is with a busy, established independent company with offices in Cheam and Worcester Park in Surrey which is part of a highly successful and much larger UK wide franchise.
To be considered for this role you must have previous estate agency experience, a proven track record of achievement in a sales role and experience of valuations and listings. You will be highly self-motivated, well-presented, articulate, and specifically, be capable of winning instructions and spotting valuable business opportunities.
A highly competitive salary and commission package is on offer for the right candidate as well as fantastic future opportunities.
Essential Skills required:
- Must have proven property sales experience
- Listing and instruction winning ability essential
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Great telephone sales skills
- Smart, well-presented and well-spoken
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Intelligent and quick witted
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Local knowledge of the Cheam/Worcester Park areas helpful
- Driver with full a UK license
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: email@example.com
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com