Our client is a nationwide commercial property group that specialise in Planning, Development, Asset and Property Management. Currently looking for business development professionals to help promote their innovative property information platform that is designed to greatly improve the acquisitions process by utilising information from Google Maps, Land Registry, and Ordnance Survey allowing professionals to instantly access information in a centralise platform.
The product was originally launched in order to provide a bespoke service for one of the UK largest retail chains. They have achieve great success and our looking to expand across the UK by hiring a business development professional. This individual will be working closely with the commercial director to help drive growth and implement marketing and sales strategy.
This role would suit someone who is entrepreneurial, self-motivated, self-sufficient and with existing contacts in the commercial property sector.
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Development excellent product and brand knowledge
- Booking online demonstrations
- Liaison with marketing team on lead generation campaigning and qualifications of prospects
- Cross selling into existing database
- Accurately record activity in CRM
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in B2B sales
- Demonstrable record of over achieve targets
- Knowledge of property industry is essential - surveying acquisitions, planning and development, valuations and disposals.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills, with experience selling in to C-Level clients.
- Home working would be considered but able to visit Warwick on a regular basis
- Experience working with advance CRM systems
This is a great opportunity to utilise your existing property market knowledge and in order to gain valuable experience working in a technology company and selling a SaaS platform. To find out more please contact Anthony.email@example.com or 020 3056 0292.