My client is a global and highly reputable brand looking for a Case Handler to join the Property Management team in their Richmond based head office. This is a challenging but highly rewarding role. The purpose of the role is to take over management of properties where there has been a complaint or there are a number of issues, see the issues through to conclusion and then hand the property back to the Property Manager in good order. The aim of this position is to reduce the number of complaints and turn unhappy clients around, as well as analysing information gathered and using this to improve processes moving forward.
The position will suit a highly motivated, articulate, unflappable 'people's person' with strong communication skills.
Core hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Office location: Richmond
The key areas of the job involve:
- To reduce the number of complaints by temporarily taking over the management of properties where there are numerous/complex issues and seeing them through to conclusion.
- To handle and respond to complaints and follow the complaints procedure.
- To prevent complaints from escalating or becoming formal and to turn unhappy customers around.
- To work closely with the Head of Central Property Management and the Team Leaders within the department to improve service levels.
- To build and maintain relationships with Heads of Departments and front offices both within Lettings and within the company as a whole.
- To find common process issues and areas of customer dissatisfaction and to debrief members of staff/recommend process changes/carry out training.
- To reduce pay-outs and waived fees.
- To attend and present at regular team, departmental, divisional and companywide meetings.
- To update the Property Management manual.
- Team leadership experience with a customer service background.
- Previous customer service including complaint-handling experience.
- Capable of resolving complaints diplomatically.
- Good working knowledge of the lettings industry and of property management specifically.
- Be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent team worker with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Lateral thinker.
- Strong understanding of good customer service with an empathetic style.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- To see tasks through to completion.
- Self-motivated and confident.
If you are interested in this Richmond based Case Handler position please apply now and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further.