An experienced MCIPS qualified facilities and procurement professional is required by a leading London based property company. The ideal procurement manager experience will have experience in reactive sourcing, tendering, negotiation, contract implementation and contract management, whilst having the ability to work with people at all levels of the business to achieve results.
The role of the Contract and Procurement Manager will include:
- The role will provide contract management and procurement services to the London portfolio of the business and where required liaise with other business disciplines.
- Tender strategic contracts.
- Appointing and managing specialist consultants when necessary.
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to provide consistent procurement standards.
- Managing contracts and meeting the requirements of internal stakeholders
- Line management of the property finance administration team, delivering a support service to the London Business.
- Lead in key supplier negotiations to deliver the best value solutions.
- Identify continuous improvement strategies and the development of best practise sourcing, tendering and contract management policies and procedures.
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven facilities procurement experience.
- Experience in delivering operational targets in a fast paced environment.
- Work well within a team and be able to communicate and build relationships with customers and colleagues throughout all levels of business.
- Experience of property management, procurement system development and a health and safety qualification are all beneficial although these are not beneficial.
The role offers a salary of between £60,000 and £70,000 with the addition of a company car also.
Please apply today if you're interested in this exciting role, or if you'd like to know more information please contact Will Weir at Deverell Smith.