Working with the Senior Associate, you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of disciplines with a varied client base. These include a large amount of retail, commercial and industrial clients with a small amount of resi.
With a varied work place, they pride themselves on having team members who can take charge of projects from start to finish, using their skills developed in both core professional building surveying, contract admin and project management to deliver an excellent service to their clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- To work within the Building Consultancy team
- To provide clients with advice on matters including party walls, dilapidations etc
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects
- To present at client meetings
Skills and Experience
- MRICS qualified
- Predominantly commercial/retail sector experience
- A broad understanding of the commercial property sector
- Computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full Clean driving licence
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Bonus for performance and business generation
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
Location - Central London
Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 + Car, bonus and benefits
If you have the experience within building surveying and want to take on an exciting new challenge with a hugely respected consultancy, please get in touch at email@example.com
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give me a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. I specialise in Building Surveying recruitment across smaller niche practices to large consultancies and client side, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.