One of the world's largest real estate companies are looking to add two Chartered Building Surveyors (NQ to AD level) to their rapidly expanding team after a number of key hires.
This multidisciplinary consultancy, famous for its work across building consultancy, general practice, real estate finance, land and development and planning are looking to attract two building surveyors to their team. The three core areas of the Building Surveying team include Professional, Project and investment with excellent synergy between teams. With over 50% of work generated from agency, clients range from leading blue chip/asset management organisations, retail, and industrial.
Key responsibilities for the role will be to;
- Taking responsibility for the management of client projects/portfolios as well as project teams to deliver all building services to an excellent standard
- Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision to meet to meet the project objectives, desiring to excel in all cases.
Projects to include but are not restricted to:-
- Building surveys for Investment/occupational clients
- Preparation of specifications/schedules of work
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and international institutions
- Defect analysis and diagnosis
- Contract Administration
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of L&T
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects across both commercial and residential sectors
- Preparation of CAD plans/elevations/sections and details is desirable
Location - City of London
Salary - £45,000 - £65,000
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified, have a good understanding of professional and project based building surveying matters and the ability to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships. The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to cover a project is also essential.
If you have the experience within building surveying and want to take on an exciting new challenge with a hugely respected consultancy, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Michael a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Michael specialises in Building Surveying recruitment across smaller niche practices to large consultancies and client side, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.