A professional Chartered Surveying and Construction Consultancy are looking to bring a Chartered Building Surveyor into their well established team. They seek to provide bespoke, innovative and deliverable solutions, continually exceeding their client's expectations. They provide a personalised and flexible approach to each client's individual problems and deliver expert advice through a reliable, innovative and professional service.
They feel that what sets them apart is their enthusiasm and desire to achieve their goals, working collaboratively within the commercial, residential, education and leisure sectors.
When you're part of this company, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing Company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Preparing and producing specifications for works
- Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team
- Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
- Acting as Contract Administrator
- Acting as Employers Agent
- Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
- Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Etc Act, as an appointed surveyor
- Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
MRICS (Candidates with MCIOB may be considered)
£45,000 - £60,000 (D.O.E)
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Selection of Company Benefits:
Eligible to join the private medical insurance scheme.
Eligible to join the Group Personal Pension Plan.
Cycle to Work Scheme
Michael Heads up the Building Surveying team here at Deverell Smith. If you are interested in the above role or indeed a confidential conversation, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3056 0293 for further information.