A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading estate agency who are currently looking for a City Administrator to join their busy team based in Oxford. The company is looking for somebody with an energetic, 'can do' attitude with a proactive approach to the work at hand.
You will be providing administrative and ‘front of house’ support for the Sales Branch and maintaining the company's systems to required standards.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will ideally be a team player, as well as having excellent communication/organisation skills.
The role will include the following:
- To actively participate in morning meetings
- Assist with booking market appraisals, new and existing properties in line with the company's standards
- Organise marketing of properties, such as photography and compiling property brochures
- To audit and ensure all sales systems and procedures are complied with.
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals
- Create market appraisal reports
- Support the team with sales progression, creating sales letters and invoices
- Assist with banking (petty cash, credit card, cheques) for Branch Manager
- Ensure signed terms of business, sellers instructions and property questionnaires are fully completed, signed and returned by every vendor (new and existing)
- Qualify and register applicants and potential vendors
- To answer telephone calls and greet visitors as necessary
- Office tasks – post, updating training manual, photocopying, staff time sheets
- Prepare conveyancing paperwork on behalf the Sales Negotiators
- Support all members of the Sales Branch at times of short staffing
- To achieve individual projects and personal goals.
- Planning, time management and prioritising
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role where the salary on offer will be between £16,000-£22,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.