Landlord rep office agent? Want to move to a dynamic and modern agency?
I am currently working with a small agency heavily focused on the city fringe market who are looking to add an experienced agent to spearhead their office agency piece. Currently retail focused they have a large amount of office disposal instructions that come there way but no fixed agent to service them. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious surveyor to lead their own department and hit the ground running with billings!
About the role:
- Small, close knit agency
- Start-up feel and look
- Great location and office
- 70% landlord (predominantly existing clients), 30% tenant rep (new business)
- Focused on the dynamic City Fringe market
- Leading the office agency department, great progression
- 1+ years agency experience working on own transactions
- Billing north of £100k
- Confident in working independently and as a team
- Preferred knowledge of the City Fringe market
- Agency background but open to asset class
For more information on this and other positions I may be working on please give me a call on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291 or firstname.lastname@example.org