I am currently working with a City office agency to identify a agent with a year plus experience to join their expanding team. The role will be predominantly City Office leasing and asset management advisory.
The role would be an exciting opportunity for a chartered surveyor with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience or 3 years + experience working in an Agency/Asset Management role.
About the role:
- Office acquisitions and disposals
- Asset management of the Client's London Portfolio + future projects
- Financial Modelling
- Consultancy advice
- Being aware of market activity and generating business
- Developing and liaising with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other professional bodies
- 1 Year PQE/3 Years of Agency or Asset Management experience
- Proven track record with experience in commercial property
- Proven fee earner, target driven and with relevant experience and knowledge in the London Property Market
- Experience in the improvement of holdings by the implementation of office leasing strategies
The role provides a competitive salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 with a lucrative bonus structure and other benefits.
For more information on this position or any others that I may be working on, please contact me on either firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 3056 0291.