Local Property Expert - Rugby, Warwickshire
Our client is looking for someone with the right people skills to take the lead in Rugby.
- Have you got Estate Agency experience?
- Do you have knowledge of the CV21-CV22-CV23 postcodes?
- Would you be energised to start your own Estate Agency business?
- Do you want the chance to support your customer through the whole journey?
- Would uncapped earnings appeal to you?
- Do you have access to your own car?
If you believe you have the right attitude and answered "Yes" to the questions I want to speak with you about an amazing opportunity to work with the UK markets leading Estate Agency brand in the Midlands.
Our client will support you to build a successful business. You will have your own dedicated patch and be empowered to maintain a balance between supporting your customers and having more time for your personal life.
You will build a strong business and be the local property specialist, able to help and advise your customers through the process of selling and buying homes. You will receive all the professional and personal support you need to be the best agent in the area from ongoing training and smart technology for sellers, along with an experienced, trustworthy and committed back office team.
If you are a motivated and driven Estate Agent who has a proven track record in listing and selling homes what are you waiting for?
Contact details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Simon Hollyhead at Rayner Personnel Midlands on firstname.lastname@example.org