Client Account Manager
An exciting position has arisen with a hugely reputable accounting practice, an industry leader in the UK market. We are searching for a dedicated, hard-working and personable Account Manager to join this growing team. With stunning offices based in Sloane Square and clear progression/ training offered, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing accounting, tax and administrative support, working as an individual and part of a team, to a large portfolio of clients.
Your main function will include:
- On-boarding of new clients
- Incorporating companies
- Registering client companies for VAT and PAYE and Corporation Tax
- Liaising with clients via telephone, e-mail and post
- Processing PAYE and VAT returns
- Processing of payrolls
- Bank and other reconciliations
- Adhering to all filing deadlines - including following up with your clients
- Filing Confirmation Statements and assisting with end of year returns
- Meeting daily/weekly/monthly deadlines, including clearing of inboxes and post daily
- Corresponding with HMRC and Companies House on behalf of clients
- Client management, including filing and general administration of client companies
Successful candidates should have at least five A-C grade GCSEs, be computer literate (particularly with MS Office Suite) and be a member of either AAT or ATT. An Accountancy qualification is highly desirable (although not essential).
Why work here?
You will be rewarded by a competitive market salary, discretionary annual bonus, clear career progression, as well as working within a social, highly supportive and fun team!
Social club is held every month for the team | Previous events include; go-karting, crazy-golf, comedy shows - including dinner and drinks. The team also have a masseuse visit the offices to help the team relax!
If this sounds like you, please apply today.